Thursday, June 28, 2007

Oh blue skies! Nothing but blue skies!











Hehe! Yeah, sing it! From Star Trek. Who was that alien uli?








HAppy birthday to my bro kahit di naman niya to babasahin!








Whoi, my Pinoy Potterpals, sabi ni Onchie, may 200php tickets daw sa UP. 300 daw yun sa SM North. I dunno lang. Hmm. And it seems our shirt plan won't go through?








Dahil ang dami kong pinalipas na araw, bawi ako now.








I read your post, Debichan! How true. Just bless them, diba, and turn the other cheek. That's the way, aha, aha, to pile burning coals on their heads. Don't worry, people like you, my Debi, will never run out of friends. Real, real friends. :)








We went to Malabon Zoo for fun pala, and that's me and Cheesecake bonding. Ahaha! And we also went to Mall of Asia at last. And that's Powerbooks' Witch Hat. I wore it after answering the trivia and putting my thoughts about DH in the 'Pensieve'.




Aaargh! July is such a wonky month!




Back to my bawi, there's Roly and me when she visited me to meet Dad and return my GOF. She also lent me Bob Ongs in turn, yey!

It's been one great month. I'll miss my Dad when he goes away again. Hay...


He has this beautiful jaguar handkerchief na type ko. Pero ayaw ibigay. He showed me this one patterned with leaves. "Anu yan, marijuana?" *tawa kami* Dami rin tawa ni Dad watching me and Mom when we bicker. Hehe. Ewan ba, we are so masungit to each other sometimes. In an affectionate way.

Thank God for parents. Love you, Mom. Love you, Dad.

No comments: