Thursday, June 28, 2007

Desiderata

My flagship post. *bow*

How long have I been gone? A month? More than a month. Nalibang ako e. And even my paper and ink diary has no entries in it whatsoever. Whew!

What's new?

I have a lot of friends from the Potterverse now. International. Parang Marlboro. Or is it Winston? Ah, I know! Fortune!

Next week, my Dad will go back to Saudi again. But I've told him about this, and if mapilit ko si Mom, gagawa din siya sarili niyang blog for Dad, wahaha! (This site should have emoticons!)

Hay, anyway, ni hindi man lang kami nakapagbadminton ni Dad. Ulan kasi. ANd before that, I was too addicted to my spanking new laptop.

What made me write here though, is...

I passed the DepEd A&E with flying colors, second in all of QC. But my UPCAT application was either not filed or rejected.

Ayoko manisi or manumbat.

For everyone's peace, and most of all, for my own, I'll just look at this stoically. Maybe it's not yet time for me to go to college. Maybe I have other things to do.

And I will do them.

I've been wasting a lot of time already. Well, now, I have my laptop na. I can concentrate on finishing my novel na!

Perhaps it will be nice if I enroll after gaining name, hehe. Like Pacquiao. Grrrr!

So here in this entry I officially record my striving for happiness.

By choosing to be happy instead of sulking and throwing a three-year-old tantrum as I'm wont to do.

I've waited six years. What's another year, right? And with that year, I can do a lot, I must do a lot. I will do a lot.

So help me, God.

*bow*

No comments: