Friday, August 10, 2007

Brain spaz...

Forgot so many things, no? Like my excitement over DH and how I only paid 300 php for it thanks to my 'salary', hehe.

Anyway, my review for that gem of a tome is in www.thehowler.tk

I still feel a little stunned. But it's done and Voldy's gone moldy! So now it's my turn to have fun! Waahaha! Dream on, asa pa, Pauie...

Anyway, I enjoyed the trip with my brother. I hope we could get out more like that together.

And what else? July and August...oh and OOTP the movie! Very satisfying, the best movie so far in the franchise. It was eloquent and succinct. But all the things that should be there are there. And the story flowed smoothly, not like GOF where the scenes were piled on top of each other like a pile of rags, hmpf.

Besides, they made Hermione's gown pink instead of blue, eew.

Oh and I'm having my graduation on the 29th! We went to practice last Sunday, except that you can't call that a practice. There were only a quarter of us there. Still, no complaints, be thankful! Yep.

Thank you, Lord!

No comments: