Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Milestones...














Under maintenance ang Friendster, so I'll post here muna.
My grad was... memorable. Aren't all graduations?





When Mrs Bartolome went up the stage to call us her babies, I was busy laughing with Paula (my seatmate) coz her certificate belonged to Doming. So the upshot of this was I went up the stage last instead of first, humabol lang me. Ugh! How embarassing. But not really.





And then, you know, all the other times I went to get my modules, and even during grad practice, I was a snob, so I regret how nice and affable my 'classmates' turned out to be. All of us had our tales of woe, so all of us were sympathetic to each other. Sana I could turn back time so that I could ignore my impatience and bad temper with traffic! And then we'd bond. We did bond that graduation day anyway. People are nice. People are nice. That's why I dislike grouchy people. Hehe. (Minsan, I'm grouchy, shh.) I mean, ayoko sa reklamador and pessimistic chuva. Huh.





My medal looked like a coin in the back. Nakaukit ulo ni Sonny Belmonte. Honestly! Yucky! Eheehe!





All in all, thank you, Lord! I'm so happy. Mom was happy kasi.
I believe in angels, something good in everything I see, I believe in angels, when the time is right for meI'll cross the stream,I have a dream...
Oha, ganda no? Buti di tinuloy yung 'If We Hold On Together', heh. Masyado cliche e, diba?





Woot! Thank you to my MaCofWiz lovies for congratulating me. I'm so excited for our planned EB at our house! Nakakatawa lang si Allen e, nang-iimbita ng madami. Ikaw magpakain ha, Lenpot? Haha!





Sana it will be a sunny day dahil balak mag-swimming ni Dave. And syempre, mas maganda if makakapasyal kami sa clubhouse. Para di masyado makapagkalat yung mg brujo at bruja sa bahay.





Graduation and friendships. Milestones of life.



*more pics at Friendster soon*

1 comment:

deb said...

Wow! Natuloy na nga talaga ang pagpost ng mga pictures. Congratulations Ate Pauie! I'm so proud of you! Shine more! Love you. Mwah!