Monday, September 3, 2007

Mama, Mére, Nanay, Mommy!

Love, Panyang
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play Make your own Smilebox



Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. I write this here as a tribute to her. If I die, it's up to you to reveal this blog to her, but cover all references to Regulus Black...... Haha! No references to Regulus Black here!



*hem hem* Anyway, watching my grad video, I realized what a spoiled brat I am. Susme.



I was glaring at my mom and beckoning to her imperiously as if I lived without aid from her at all.



And do you know I spend my days banging away on my laptop if I'm not banging on my phone's keypad? Laundry and ironing are not common things to me. It's my mom who does them, and she takes pride in my lovely hands.



My friends know about my vampire-ness. But this is because my mom allows me to read and write to my heart's content and also lets me sleep to my heart's content afterwards.



Thank you, Mom, for spoiling me. I love you. I don't look like I do, but I really, really, really appreciate all your love's labours. I'll never forget it. When I have kids of my own, I won't let them wash and iron either. Kaya dapat mayaman magiging fiance ko.



Joke lang, Regulus!



Mommy, love you! Happy birthday! I'm so glad I have you! I thank God for you and Dadoink. To you guys who read my blog, text/email/call your Mommy, too!



No comments: