Monday, September 24, 2007

Twenty-first century tuna!


I'm turning twenty-one! Gorram you, Murphy!


I wish, I wish... Well, if you tell a wish, it won't come true...


Basta, right now, I'm excited cos susugod sa bahay mga bruho at bruha. Thank you so much in advance, Lord.


Friends may well be the masterpiece of nature. -Ralph Waldo Emerson


None of my friends are perfect, but that' what makes them even more special. *hugs* Eew, bantot. Joke lang! May tinamaan? Wahaaha!
~News about moi:
>Mugglenet Fan Fiction is looking for new mods. Guess what?
... Well, guess what nga e!
>My story, The Art of Weaselling, won 2nd Place in the Challenge of August. Woot! Yay!
>I'm nominated as Best Beta (thanks to my lovely Indian princess, Pooja!) and my story, To Love Life Again, is also nominated for Best Non-Canon Romance in MNFF's Quicksilver Quills Awards (thanks to my American belle, Fresca!) Sana manalo, kahit runner-up lang. But the competition is tough!
>I've submitted to the Philippine Speculative Fiction Antho. Please, Lord!
>I'm also joining the Philippine Graphic/Fiction Awards sponsored again by my idol Neil Gaiman... hay...
>I really loved the Gundam Wing DVD my bro Onchie shared with me. I love it when we have things we both love. Iba pa rin talaga kapatid.
> I have new glasses! See the pic? Taray!
Forgive the braggy tones ha, this is foremost for me naman, this blog, a record of me, myself and I. And I'm thankful for what happinesses I'm blessed with.
Oh and I'll post some lovely stories here from now on. The first one will be on my birthday, Snow, Glass and Apples by mon amour, Neil. ^_^

No comments: