Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Lamaze breathing... hee hee woo! hee hee woo!

LOL! That's funny. I wonder if I'll ever experiece that? I'll crack over laughing...

Anyway, I'm not about to write about pregnancy or being preggers (God forfend!) I'm just really behind on my beta-reading (the British's term for 'editing', and theyr'e snobbishly Brit at Mugglenet Fanfiction, believe me), I have seven in my IN Folder, phew! And then tomorrow night, there will be no early morning vampiric editing and net-surfing for me. I'll be sleeping over at my Tita Lot's because she's taking me early on Wednesday morning to Fr. Suarez at Megamall.

Fr. Suarez, the healing priest. I wonder if by Wednesday night, I'll be breathing Lamaze style again here, squeeing that I can hear again?

Seven years now of deafness.

And then this. Who knows, right?

And I'm real behind on my beta-reading, the submission of applications for moderators at MNFF closes today, I have a deadline of October 31st for Neil Gaiman's surreal fic contest, I have had another wonderful lunch and merienda with my MaCofWiz friends at my house and I have yet to post the pics and vids and there's this book to be launched in December with my name and story inside.

Breathe with me, baby. Hee hee woo! hee hee WOO!

No comments: